General Shipping Information
Orders must be received and clear credit authorization by 3:00 PM Central time or your order may not be processed until the following business day. Most packages ship in 7 – 14 business days. Exceptions include customized items, special order items, advanced order items, out of stock items, or items that require ring sizing.
Customers can obtain their tracking number from their account status.
Business days are Monday‐Friday, excluding U.S. federal holidays.
APO/FPO and P.O. Boxes may only be shipped via U.S. Postal Service and will require additional time for delivery.
Returns And Exchange Policy
We strive to provide each and every customer with an experience that makes them feel confident in their purchase. We hope your selection brings you many years of enjoyment. However, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item based on our current Return and Exchange Policy.
Returns and exchanges are permitted within 14 days from the purchase date.
- Jewelry must be in good condition with all original certificates and accessories.
- Charge credits are issued to the original purchaser on the account to which the item was charged.
- All returns must have a receipt.
Return By Mail
- If there is damage to an item upon delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com for assistance.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization number and return shipping instructions.
- Pack the item securely. Use the original package, if possible. Enclose the original or a copy of the packing slip.
- If you do not have your original packing slip, please provide us with your name, address, phone number, email address, and order number.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our distribution center.
- You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment used in your original purchase.